Maureen's Wisdom to Wellness Blog

Wisdom to Wellness blog describes the "thought pattern" or "emotional component" that underlies symptoms, conditions and diseases and how our thoughts spark ailments in the body.The Modus Operandi (MO)Technique that I invented can release the thought pattern or emotional component out of the cellular memory.

My first blog is about the thought pattern "but not for me" and the conditions/diseases that it can cause. Just think how much better your life would be if you released "but not for me" and know at your core that you deserve the best in life?

Much more to come!!

(The psychological meaning of the symptoms,conditions and disease presented in this blog are from Messages From The Body:Their Psychological Meaning by Michael J. Lincoln Ph.D. used with his permission.)  (www.talkinghearts.net)

Recent Blog Postings
Author: Created: 2/16/2009 2:58 PM RssIcon
Blog entries by Maureen Minnehan-Jones
By Maureen on 4/11/2013 12:26 PM
If You’re Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop, You May be Opening the Door to Shingles

What are shingles? Consider what this medical website says:

Shingles are a painful viral infection and blisters along the nerves. Shingles occurs when the virus that causes chickenpox starts up again in your body. After you get better from chickenpox, the virus "sleeps" (is dormant) in your nerve roots. In some people, it stays dormant forever. In others, the virus "wakes up" when disease, stress, or aging weakens the immune system. Some medicines may trigger the virus to wake up and cause a shingles rash. It is not clear why this happens. But after the virus becomes active again, it can only cause shingles, not chickenpox. (www.webmd.com) But why could this happen? Let me suggest that a “waiting for the other shoe to drop” thought pattern may be linked to developing shingles. Sounds impossible? Not really. Here’s what another health-related website says:

Thought...
By Maureen on 4/9/2013 7:39 AM
The thought pattern "but not for me" can cause digestive enzyme problems. Because with this thought pattern there is difficulty assimilating life's nutrients. They may feel that they don't deserve and they have to "earn their supper". They were probably the "family hoist" in their family. This thought pattern can also be one of the underlying causes of thyroid problems because this is the organ that secretes life-vital substances. These individuals may feel that everything is geared for everyone but them and that others have the secret for success that they will never have.They may also think and feel-"when is it going to be my turn?"  This can be one of the individual's soul discoveries! Just think that if you released this from cellular memory with the MO Technique and you knew that you deserve life's best? Remember that the energy you are is the energy you attract. So what would you attract if you knew at your very core that it is for you!! Contact me at 209-845-8141 if that resonates with you and you want...
By Maureen on 3/17/2011 8:51 AM

Connection. It’s the real reason we are here on this planet. And like William James said, it’s just plain common sense! So let’s learn to better connect with each other and let our neurons dance!

By Maureen on 12/7/2010 7:55 AM

Is not having strong connections the missing link in developing Alzheimer's Disease?

By Maureen on 11/19/2010 1:15 PM
By Maureen on 10/31/2010 1:31 PM
 How is "bowling alone" connected to Alzheimer's Disease?

&l
By Maureen on 10/8/2010 7:25 AM
This week I was given the opportunity to walk my walk not just talk the talk.

By Maureen on 9/23/2010 2:37 PM
Excerpts from Living A Connected Life by Kathleen A. Brehony Ph.D.

By Maureen on 8/3/2010 7:20 AM

I keep stepping out of my "private world" and connecting with myself and others--one of the keys to prevent Alzheimer's disease.

By Maureen on 6/8/2010 8:41 AM

Maureen Minnehan Jones   |   209.845.8141   |    info@MaureenMinnehanJones.com   |   Copyright 2016 by Maureen Minnehan-Jones
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use